Facility - Assisted Living
Our facility placed as one of the Sarasota Herald-Tribune's 2012/2013 Readers' Choice Award Finalists.
We are committed to offering Sarasota's best value with all inclusive low monthly rates. There is no yearly lease or entrance fee. We accept Medicare, Medicaid, VA, Private, Hospice and most insurance plans.
Our new emergency call system is mobile, so assistance is just a simple push-button away.
Our full-service campus includes a rehabilitation center for those times when extra health care services are needed.
Assisted Living facility description:
- Each floor includes a comfortable furnished and decorated living room. The first floor living room features a fireplace, the second floor living room has a large screen television, and the third floor common area is a library with computer and magnifying readers (see photos below).
- Private rooms or mini suite available with private half bath and sitting room.
- For couples, adjoining private rooms can be converted into a double suite with a connecting ½ bath.
- Three fine dining restaurant style meals a day are served in our refurbished dining room (see photos below).
- Housekeeping and laundry services are provided.
- Hair care services are available for all residents for a fee.
- Assistance scheduling doctor appoints provided upon request.
- Doctor appointment transportation is available for all residents upon request. A caregiver can accompany any resident during their entire doctors visit for an additional fee of $35 per visit.
Simple monthly rental rates provide flexibility with no yearly lease or entrance fee and is all inclusive covering:
- Three fine dining restaurant style meals daily, plus snacks
- Housekeeping services Monday - Friday
- Daily activities and social programs
- TV (basic cable) and telephone
- All utilities
- Personal mail delivery
- Banking services on-site
- Therapeutic diets
- Off campus excursions
Additional support services available for an extra monthly charge:
- Assistance with self administration of medications
- Personal assistance with grooming, bathing, dressing and transferring
- Licensed professional hair stylist
Limited bed availability.
For more information or to arrange a tour, call Rosemary Carbonelli at (941) 356-3009.